Sworn translator for German and Polish since 2003
Earned an M.A. in Applied Linguistics and holds a graduate degree from the Adam Mickiewicz University – School of Translation and Interpreting. Worked as a translator at the Ernst & Young international consultancy after graduation. Self-employed since 2003.
“I’m an avid reader of good literature, an amateur photographer, and an incorrigible cat lover. I enjoy mountain climbing and listening to rock music. Plus, I love a good read and homemade baked goods.”
Specialisation and select projects:
- Collaboration with the so-called “big four” companies, as well as other tax consultancies and law offices
- Taxation and law counselling, tax reviews, documents for judicial proceedings, court rulings
- Reports and opinions of certified auditors, property appraisals, due diligence analyses
- Certified translations: diplomas, school transcripts, birth/death/marriage certificates, etc.
- Financial reports for companies in the energy, coal mining, and other sectors
- Catalogues and websites of German subsidiaries of major manufacturing companies
- Translations related to the conferral of an honorary doctorate to a former German foreign minister
- Interpretation work for representatives of local self-government units from the area around Wielkopolska during an academic stay in Germany
- Interpretation work for Polish judges in German courts